The APX CityScape SmartMAP application allows Incident Commanders and Firefighters access to critical information in seconds. A single tap provides a safer response for every call. SmartMAP by APX reduces risk, reduces injury and reduces exposure for any emergency.
Data you know and trust delivered to you instantly – anywhere, anytime.
Instant Access To:
- Property specific information like building size, location and type;
- Detailed building information such as structure size and dimension by floor.
- Nearest hydrants information, including flow capabilities and fire flow requirements based on National Fire Academy (NFA) recommendations;
- Additional data such as latest fire pre-plans and fire inspection reports.
SmartMAP fire district mapping software includes these critical benefits:
- Instant access to mission critical location-based information collected and maintained by local trusted sources.
- Trusted Data collected from previously made pre-plans and building information provided by your Geographic Information System’s (GIS) Department.
- Easy to use interface that provides easy access to critical water source data, building data, and other valuable information.
- Highlights the closest water source to a selected address, and surfaces key information such as required flow rate, the nearest hydrants to meet these flows, and distance between the building and hydrants.
- Automatically calculates the building area for a selected address, along with fire flow requirements, based on National Fire Academy (NFA) requirements.
- Simple integration to any Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) systems.
- Secured Access removing the need to manage multiple log-ins.
- Accessible from any device such as iOS, Android, and Windows environments — guaranteeing ease-of-access to any designated user.
Request Your Demo & See SmartMAP In Action
APX Data Solutions
A Digital Revolution For Fire Departments Is Underway
APX Data Solutions
Feature Rich Fire Department Software
World Class Support
Updates & Fixes
Built In Analytics
“With APX, we’ve found that better way!”
We were sitting at a table looking at a stack of PDFs, and we just said to ourselves, ‘there has to be a better way’. With APX, we’ve found that better way and, in doing so, we’ve made our jobs easier and safer.”
Fire Marshal, Cliff Robinson, Florrisant Valley, Missouri
“We’ve pre-planned every business in the county. We’ve investigated every fire in the county.”
We’ve inspected every business in the county. We’ve pre-planned every business in the county. We’ve investigated every fire in the county…[APX] has allowed us to go from not getting them all done to getting them all done. It’s that simple.
Fire Marshal, Bryan Cash, Hall County, Georgia
“APX has helped us decrease the risk to our firefighters and heighten preparedness with ease and cost efficiency…”
We moved to smart mobile technology allowing us to easily capture and enter the information and subsequently allowing department members to have immediate access. APX has helped us decrease the risk to our firefighters and heighten preparedness with ease and cost efficiency.
Fire Chief Tracey Kujawa, Wausau Fire Department, Wisconsin
Essential data delivered anywhere, anytime
Know what lies ahead with APX Data’s SmartMap, an easy-to-use mapping software that gives you fire hydrant information and access to fire inspection reports and the latest building data all from your mobile device. Part of APX Data’s CityScape suite of apps, SmartMap connects Incident Commanders and firefighters with the critical on-site information they need to reduce risk and be successful. In a couple of taps and a matter of seconds, you’ll have a holistic understanding of your location with the ability to see hydrant information, water flow requirements, structure size, satellite view, street view, pre-plan information, and your latest fire inspection report. Fire department mapping software is a new way to access the critical information you rely on to respond safely to every emergency call.
Be prepared with fire hydrant software
Using incident mapping software will help you reduce risk and injury on the job. SmartMap will prepare you for every emergency call by giving detailed property and building information including size, location, type, and dimension by floor. You’ll be ready to face any obstacle as the SmartMap app provides fire hydrant and gas mapping, flow capabilities and flow requirements based on National Fire Academy (NFA) recommendations.
Building and location mapping at your fingertips
SmartMAP incident mapping software gives you instant access to mission critical, location-based information and building data collected from previously made pre-plans and provided by your Geographic Information Systems (GIS) department. In a matter of seconds, you’ll know the closest water source to your GPS coordinates, the required flow rate, the nearest hydrants to meet those flows, and the distance between building and hydrants. The app works on iOS, Android and Windows and integrates with any Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) system, guaranteeing accessibility no matter who is using it and where. Mapping your location and its vital statistics has never been easier or more accurate. Proceed with confidence using SmartMap.
Last Updated on June 29, 2023