Happy 27th Birthday to the PDF!
PDFs are still being used by Fire Crews even though better solutions exist, it’s time for the PDF to retire.
Here are some other fun facts that happened in 1993:
- Michael Jordan and the Chicago Bulls defeated the Phoenix Suns 4-2 to capture Jordan’s 6th NBA Championship.
- The Toronto Blue Jays beat the Philadelphia Phillies 4-2 to win their second consecutive World Series.
- Jurassic Park was the highest grossing movie of the year.
- Schindler’s List won the Academy Award for Best Picture.
- Bill Clinton became the US President.
Today, most new Firefighters would have to Google this information, as they were not alive to remember these events!
With the world changing—especially in the past few years—there is a modernization opportunity in fire departments to leverage real, actionable and instantly accessible visual information.
Today, highly visible, detailed and interactive capabilities are here. Smart Mobile technology allows your data to be organized, accessible and easily digestible at a glance when seconds count. Up to date data / information available within one or two clicks is critical: it ensures the crew’s attention is on the emergency and the appropriate response, rather than fumbling in a file directory, trying to read a multi-page PDF or worse not accessing it at all.
If your fire department is ready to put aside the 27-year-old PDF and move to a less costly modernized pre-planning and inspection program, designed to fit the needs of the 21st century, click below and request your demo.
Happy Birthday To The PDF!
Firefighters are at a higher risk for developing PTSD due to the nature of their work, which often involves exposure to trauma, death, and destruction. Recognizing PTSD warning signs is crucial for departments and families to protect their teams. Here are eight...