When the fire is confined code as incident type:
- 113 – Cooking Fire, Confined To Container.
- 114 – Chimney or Flue Fire, Confined To Chimney or Flue.
- 115 – Incinerator Overload or Malfunction, Fire Confined.
- 116 – Fuel Burner/Boiler Malfunction, Fire Confined.
- 117 – Commercial Compactor Fire, Confined To Rubbish.
- 118 – Trash or Rubbish Fire, Contained.
Note: Confined fires that remain in the heat holding equipment typically require less documentation; i.e. no fire module nor structure fire module.
When dealing with a structure fire, document as such (with fire and structure modules) and with the equipment being involved in ignition as the chimney or flue equipment.
Last Updated on April 20, 2023