NFIRS 5.0 Element: ‘Fire Department ID’
|Element Type||Alphabetic – Alphabetic characters. If the user has not provided information, an empty field should be transmitted. – Maximum length 5 characters|
Transactions containing ‘Fire Department ID’
The value of this element is captured by the following transactions :
- Incident Header
- Basic Incident
- Incident Address
- Aid Given Received
- Officer In Charge
- Member Making Report
- Incident Remarks
- Structure Fire
- Wildland Fire
- Fire Mobile Property Involved
- Fire – File attached
- Fire – Equipment Involved
- EMS Patient
- Arson Agency Referral
- Arson Juvenile Subject
- Fire Department Header – for Fire Department records
- Fire Department Personnel – for Fire Department records
- Fire Department Apparatus – for Fire Department records
- Civilian Fire Casualty
- Fire Service Casualty
- Fire Service Casualty – Equipment Failure
- Special Study
Need more NFIRS help?
Here are some other useful ressources to learn more about NFIRS.
You can also read this NFIRS 5.0 Complete Reference Guide, and NFIRS 5.0 Design Documentation in order to have a deeper understanding of NFIRS 5.0. Here are also NFIRS 5.0 Forms ready for you to download and use.
We are here to help, Feel free to contact us if you need any additionnal informations.
Last Updated on April 29, 2023