Fire Department Mapping Software – SmartMAP by APXA new way to access the critical information you know and trust instantly. See SmartMAP In Action
The APX CityScape SmartMAP application allows Incident Commanders and Firefighters access to critical information in seconds. A single tap provides a safer response for every call. SmartMAP by APX reduces risk, reduces injury and reduces exposure for any emergency.
Data you know and trust delivered to your mobile device
Instant Access To:
- Property specific information like building size, location and type;
- Detailed building information such as stucture size and dimension by floor.
- Nearest hydrants information, including flow capabilities and fire flow requirements based on National Fire Academy (NFA) recommendations;
- Additional data such as latest fire pre-plans and fire inspection reports.
SmartMAP fire district mapping software includes these critical benefits:
- Instant access to mission critical location-based information collected and maintained by local trusted sources.
- Trusted Data collected from previously made pre-plans and building information provided by your Geographic Information System’s (GIS) Department.
- Easy to use interface that provides easy access to critical water source data, building data, and other valuable information.
- Highlights the closest water source to a selected address, and surfaces key information such as required flow rate, the nearest hydrants to meet these flows, and distance between the building and hydrants.
- Automatically calculates the building area for a selected address, along with fire flow requirements, based on National Fire Academy (NFA) requirements.
- Simple integration to any Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) systems.
- Secured Access removing the need to manage multiple log-ins.
- Accessible from any device such as iOS, Android, and Windows environments — guaranteeing ease-of-access to any designated user.
Download The Free Demo & See SmartMAP In Action
APX Data Solutions
A Digital Revolution For Fire Departments Is Underway
APX Data Solutions
Feature Rich Fire Department Software
World Class Support
Updates & Fixes
Built In Analytics
“With APX, we’ve found that better way!”
We were sitting at a table looking at a stack of PDFs, and we just said to ourselves, ‘there has to be a better way’. With APX, we’ve found that better way and, in doing so, we’ve made our jobs easier and safer.”
Fire Marshal, Cliff Robinson, Florrisant Valley, Missouri
“We’ve pre-planned every business in the county. We’ve investigated every fire in the county.”
We’ve inspected every business in the county. We’ve pre-planned every business in the county. We’ve investigated every fire in the county…[APX] has allowed us to go from not getting them all done to getting them all done. It’s that simple.
Fire Marshal, Bryan Cash, Hall County, Georgia
“APX has helped us decrease the risk to our firefighters and heighten preparedness with ease and cost efficiency…”
We moved to smart mobile technology allowing us to easily capture and enter the information and subsequently allowing department members to have immediate access. APX has helped us decrease the risk to our firefighters and heighten preparedness with ease and cost efficiency.
Fire Chief Tracey Kujawa, Wausau Fire Department, Wisconsin
1755 Woodward Drive, Suite 101